Worship is an opportunity for us to gather in community to sing together, pray together, and share the stories of our life and faith together. In worship we share in the ancient traditions of reading scripture, holy communion, and baptism, but we take seriously the idea that though our faith is 2000 years old, our thinking is not. We strive for worship to be authentic, embodied, and relevant.
Join us for worship at 10:30 am Sunday. The church is located at 209 West Broadway, just south of the courthouse on the corner of Broadway and Court. Parking is available on the street.
- What to Expect: We’ve compiled some Commonly Asked Questions about worship at Decorah UCC.
- Nursery: Nursery is provided for infants and toddlers. Ask an usher (the folks greeting people at the front door) to introduce you to the nursery.
- Children’s Church: An option for our kiddos during the later part of worship to enjoy stories, crafts, and games.
- Parking: Parking is available along the street.
- Communion: Our communion is open to all. Click here to read more.